SCHOOL’S RULES AND REGULATIONS
School is functional for the students from Monday to Saturday.
- Students should be clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are not in proper uniform will not be allowed to enter their classrooms and may be sent home.
- All students are expected to reach school before the morning bell rings.
- The school gates will be closed 5 min. after the bell rings.
- Students are not allowed to go to a relative or friend’s house from school.
- Mobile phones and any other electronic gadget, if found with the student, will be confiscated and action will be taken.
- Lending and borrowing of money or any other articles is strictly prohibited.
- Students should attend all festivals and functions that are celebrated in the school.
- Students are advised to keep their class room, school buildings and campus as clean as possible, and throw leftovers into the dustbins.
- Do not spoil or pluck flowers.
- Parents and Guardians must not visit their wards or teachers without the Principal’s permission.
- There is nothing called short leave/half day leave.
- School reserves the right to repair the damaged property from the Caution deposit of the student.
- Parents are requested to ensure that their children carry their personal belongings themselves to school.
- No lunch boxes, books, notebooks, project works, and musical instruments etc. will be taken up by the guard for being handed over to the students. No calls relating to the same will be entertained at the reception.
- The students are to reach the school at the specified time. He/She will not be allowed to enter the school after that and no calls will be entertained at the security gate and reception regarding the same.